Help me keep this site updated and free!
I’ve been working on this site for a little over a year, and wanted to take a minute to ask you support me in keeping this site updated, open, and free for all. While this is never going to be a get rich scheme for me, hosting it costs me real money, and updating and providing new content and responses to questions takes time. I’ll be frank – I get around 6,000 hits a month, and hundreds of people spend considerable amounts of time on the site and read several pages every day. The number of people who leave a tip, buy my book, review it, or use the affiliate links is very very small, and I’m asking you to help me by being one of the people who do one of those things today.
If this has been useful to you please do your part to keep resources like this free, and contribute a little to offset the real costs of providing them. Please consider:
1. Make a donation – you can buy me an Amazon gift card – my email address is nick (at) nickmacdonald (dot) net – any amount is appreciated!
2. Buy my e-book Getting your first job in relief and development on Amazon – it’s $6, which is a bargain😉.
3. Buy something through the affiliate links on my site. If you buy anything, it doesn’t matter whether it was the thing in the link, Amazon or Powells kicks back a little to me, at no cost to you. So if you’re buying anything there, please consider clicking my affiliate links beforehand! I don’t really want to put ads on the site, so the affiliates are only for things I either personally recommend or am reviewing. The link to my book above is an affiliate link, clicking it and buying things from Amazon helps me.
4. Please review my e-book on Amazon, which will help it gain visibility on their site. It’s free, so if $6 is a deal breaker for you you can still do something to help me!
5. If you don’t think the site is worth paying for in any way, please tell me why, and I will try to fix it!
Thanks. I appreciate your support,